Friday, April 3, 2009

Testimonial Experiences from Nouveau Riche College Students

What does being successful mean to you?

Achieving success is what we all strive for...but how many of us ACTUALLY reach it?? In Nouveau Riche, no matter what an individual's background dictates, we've proven that just about anyone can move mountains with the right drive, perseverance, mentorship, and system in place. One of the fundamental philosophies that helps EVERYONE ACHIEVE MORE is sharing the opportunity and our prosperity to benefit others. “When I first learned about Nouveau Riche over a year ago, I recognized that this opportunity was something not offered anywhere else in the United States; an education so comprehensive that I could walk away with valuable, life-sustaining information that would enable my success in any type of business venture I chose - whether to invest in real estate or not. Nouveau Riche was THE ‘missing link’ I had been searching for over the course of many years…It was something that I knew would allow me to add speed to my retirement and allow my clients, friends, and family to do the same.

What struck me about Nouveau Riche was that it was founded from a passion and a vision to see others succeed, as opposed to being created to ‘sell a product.’ This is evident by the value-packed, stellar curriculum, taught by real-world practitioners, as well as the very generous compensation plan that is offered for marketing the education. I believe it has, unlike any other business or company out there, a no-fail business model (unless you choose to fail, of course) to be successful and have a legacy of knowledge that will ensure success for generations to come. The most important aspect of Nouveau Riche is not the amount of money that you can make, but how much you can grow as a person and how many people you can impact – it’s life-changing. I believe this education will change the financial landscape of America forever!

Our Nouveau Riche Community, especially Team 80/3 in the WA area, is filled with like-hearted people who have an unwavering optimism. You can’t help but feed off of the amazing energy of fellow team mates and students. There’s nothing like being surrounded with enlightened people with the same basic goal – to spread the good news and help as many people as possible to get our country back up on its feet. Even if I’m not having the most positive day, I know I’m going to get my drive and determination back because I have others who rely on me to give them hope, to show them the way, to let them know they can have their cake and eat it, too.

So far with Nouveau Riche, I have made over $390,500 and have helped over 38 people to open their eyes to the possibility of re-writing their futures, and the hope that comes along with that. There is no paycheck like the ‘emotional paychecks’ that I get on a regular basis as an Independent Sales Associate marketing Nouveau Riche’s educational products. I also know that even if Nouveau Riche ceased to exist (highly unlikely!), I have the education and experience to enable my success no matter what, and more importantly, hundreds of others do because I chose to pay attention and open my ears to the opportunity before me. It’s changed the course of my life – and the lives of many others.

As an ISA I have had the chance to assist several others in finding their ‘why,’ crystallizing their goals, and discovering alternatives….alternatives that could possibly allow each and every person who I come into contact with the opportunity to reclaim a productive life, and in doing so, affect their legacy for years to come, as well as mine.” - Paul F. Carag

Learn More About the Following:
Nouveau Riche Real Estate Investment College
The Nouveau Riche College Experience
Wealth Creation through Nouveau Riche
Education for Real Estate Investing
Real Estate Investor Mentoring
The Nouveau Riche Community Experience
Entrepreneurial Opportunity
Nouveau Riche and Jim Piccolo
Nouveau Riche and Bob Snyder
Nouveau Riche Student Testimonials
Nouveau Riche Training Events
Is Nouveau Riche a Scam?
Nouveau Riche Charity Relationships