Friday, April 3, 2009

Experience Testimonials from Nouveau Riche Alumni

What does being successful mean to you?

Achieving success is what we all strive for...but how many of us ACTUALLY reach it?? In Nouveau Riche, no matter what an individual's background dictates, we've proven that just about anyone can move mountains with the right drive, perseverance, mentorship, and system in place. One of the fundamental philosophies that helps EVERYONE ACHIEVE MORE is sharing the opportunity and our prosperity to benefit others.


"I became an active Nouveau Riche ISA at the end of March, 2007. I gained the ingredients that I needed to launch my inner rocket and catapult me towards something I had always wanted, but, for some reason, was very afraid of making the first step towards a career in real estate investing.

I was ready to unleash my 'inner beast.' At the June 2007 College, I signed up for Mark Kohler's, Nancy Dana's, Craig Cottrell's, and Bob Snyder's classes and was ready to go. Each day was a new adventure. All of the instructors were awesome...each had his/her unique teaching style....each an expert in his/her field...willing to share his/her experience...and 'give-back' to us [the students] so that we can shine even brighter...Each was so uplifting...I just had to meet the Chairman, Jim Piccolo, himself to at least introduce myself and thank him, in person, for all of the 'GOOD' he has accomplished in establishing the Nouveau Riche College and the Nouveau Riche experience as a whole. I was ready to explode at June College!

Thanks to Nouveau Riche, I'm on my way to a successful career in real estate investing! Never before in my life have I seen an opportunity for growth with such awesome possibilities and potential. The College was unbelievable...the networking and Nouveau Riche Community are out-of-this-world! God has blessed me and my family throughout my life, but the past few years have shown me things that I could only dream to be possible. Now, with just a little shift in that beautiful life, I feel that Nouveau Riche will be the medium to propel me to the next dimension, God willing!

After thanking Nouveau Riche CEO Jim Piccolo at the June 2007 College, I stated to him my ambition and desire to utilize the ingredients he has granted to me through Nouveau Riche and to use them to change my life for GOOD! I have a new meaning, a new direction and a new dedication. Mr. Piccolo asked me how bad my desire was to succeed and if it were bad enough that I was willing to jump into the pool fully clothed and to swim all the way across and back. Well, it was a 'no brainer' to me as I reached into my pockets, handed Mr. Piccolo my money, watch and camera to hold, then did a 180 and dove right into the pool (fully clothed!), swam across and back, jumped out of the pool, and received a 'bear hug' from the Chairman. It was a moment I will never forget...call it initiation, or maybe a second baptism...either way, it was awesome and blessed! It was a pleasure meeting Jim and Mary Piccolo that night...and an honor to stand next to someone who truly knows the meaning of 'GIVING BACK!' Oh, and by the way, 'thank you, Jim, for the memory!'" --Peter Deralas of Corona, CA

Learn More About the Following:
Nouveau Riche Real Estate Investment College
The Nouveau Riche College Experience
Wealth Creation through Nouveau Riche
Education for Real Estate Investing
Real Estate Investor Mentoring
The Nouveau Riche Community Experience
Entrepreneurial Opportunity
Nouveau Riche and Jim Piccolo
Nouveau Riche and Bob Snyder
Nouveau Riche Student Testimonials
Nouveau Riche Training Events
Is Nouveau Riche a Scam?
Nouveau Riche Charity Relationships