Friday, April 3, 2009

Testimonials from Nouveau Riche College Students

What does being successful mean to you?

Achieving success is what we all strive for...but how many of us ACTUALLY reach it?? In Nouveau Riche, no matter what an individual's background dictates, we've proven that just about anyone can move mountains with the right drive, perseverance, mentorship, and system in place. One of the fundamental philosophies that helps EVERYONE ACHIEVE MORE is sharing the opportunity and our prosperity to benefit others.

"Nouveau Riche has completely transformed my life and I give thanks EVERYDAY to the special leaders: Jim Piccolo, Mary Piccolo and Bob Snyder!

Because of this amazing dual income opportunity, I was able to accomplish some serious goals I set for myself last year:

I closed on my second Real Estate transaction, resigned from my seven-year career as a professional Software Engineer working for IBM Corporation, got the car of my dreams (BMW 335i!), AND I now work as a full-time entrepreneur from the comfort of my own home in beautiful South Florida! And, I now get to share Nouveau Riche with everyone I come into contact with, and assist them with transforming THEIR lives! Being able to leverage the fact that Nouveau Riche has been recognized and featured in leading national publications like Success from Home has assisted me tremendously with building my marketing business. I am loving life!!" --IRA Shanny Moreno

Learn More About the Following:
Nouveau Riche Real Estate Investment College
The Nouveau Riche College Experience
Wealth Creation through Nouveau Riche
Education for Real Estate Investing
Real Estate Investor Mentoring
The Nouveau Riche Community Experience
Entrepreneurial Opportunity
Nouveau Riche and Jim Piccolo
Nouveau Riche and Bob Snyder
Nouveau Riche Student Testimonials
Nouveau Riche Training Events
Is Nouveau Riche a Scam?
Nouveau Riche Charity Relationships