Friday, April 3, 2009

What does being successful mean to you?

Achieving success is what we all strive for...but how many of us ACTUALLY reach it?? In Nouveau Riche, no matter what an individual's background dictates, we've proven that just about anyone can move mountains with the right drive, perseverance, mentorship, and system in place. One of the fundamental philosophies that helps EVERYONE ACHIEVE MORE is sharing the opportunity and our prosperity to benefit others.

"My mother and I are both involved with Nouveau Riche. In January of 2007, my mother attended the 2-Day Intensive™ in Salt Lake City with her husband, who currently works for the 'gurus' as a helpline. After hearing from Bob Snyder for the entire first day, my stepdad stated to my mother, 'I learned more in one day here than I have in three years working for my current company!'

Recently, I asked my mother if what my stepdad said was an exaggeration. She replied, 'No, I think he really did learn more that day!' After his Intensive™ experience, my stepdad has encouraged my mother in her efforts with Nouveau Riche and is seriously considering how he can become a part of the action as well...the education and income opportunity excited him (as well as my mom) that much!

Thank you to the Salt Lake City Intensive™ trainers Bob Snyder, Curtis DeYoung, and Jim Allfrey. What a powerful experience! The Intensives™ are definitely one of our strongest marketing tools available! Also, thank you, Jim and Mary Piccolo and Bob Snyder for putting together the real estate investing education company that will help me and so many others become successful. I am truly blessed to have found this opportunity." --Nikki Lee of Tucson, AZ

Learn More About the Following:
Nouveau Riche Real Estate Investment College
The Nouveau Riche College Experience
Wealth Creation through Nouveau Riche
Education for Real Estate Investing
Real Estate Investor Mentoring
The Nouveau Riche Community Experience
Entrepreneurial Opportunity
Nouveau Riche and Jim Piccolo
Nouveau Riche and Bob Snyder
Nouveau Riche Student Testimonials
Nouveau Riche Training Events
Is Nouveau Riche a Scam?
Nouveau Riche Charity Relationships